Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche. And the fact that this is a puff pastry quiche means it is super easy to prepare. No messing around making up a crust first! The result is a quiche that has a flaky golden crust and a While this ham and cheese quiche is wonderful hot and fresh from the oven I have to admit that I absolutely love it cold.
So I realized that, in spite of my love for puff pastry and all the things it can do, I don't have any recipes using puff pastry on. Puff pastry makes this Ham and Cheese Quiche so easy! It's made with a pie crust and eggs, spinach, ham and cheese in the filling. You can have Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche
- It’s 1 sheet of frozen puff pasyry. thawed but kept cpld.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced hot italian ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream any rype you have.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 of large egg yolks.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of each of fresh chopped thyme and basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 of green onions sliced.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
Ham and Cheese Quiche: the tastiest and easiest recipe! To keep things as simple as possible, we're starting with a store-bought pie crust and loading Ham and Cheese Quiche can be prepared ahead of time, assembled in fifteen minutes or less, and leftovers store well. This is definitely a recipe you. This ham and cheese puff pastry recipe is great for passing around at gatherings!
Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray 6 muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Roll puff pastry to flatten and cut into 6 preces.
- Fit each pice into a muffin tin.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, yolks, cream, hot dauce, thyme, basil salt and pepper.
- Divide evenly into each puff pastry cup the ham, cheese and green onions.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into each tin..
- Sprinkle tops with romao cheese and bake about 20,inutes until the Fillimg is puffed and set.
Super quick to make, fantastic to prepare ahead. Puff pastry is literally a life saver when it comes to quick appetizers and snacks. No matter how bare your cupboards are, if you have puff pastry in the freezer. To make this ham and cheese puff pastry, you will likely need a few ingredients that probably don't have a permanent spot in your refrigerator. So, some planning ahead is required but certainly not difficult.