Easy Stovetop Steak Fries.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy stovetop steak fries. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Stovetop Steak Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Stovetop Steak Fries is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy stovetop steak fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Prepare 3 large of russett potatoes, cleaned.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt to sprinkle over fries..
Instructions to make Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Microwave or bake your potatoes until tender but not too soft. Microwave can take up to 10 minutes. Baking will be in a 425 oven for 45-60 minutes..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them length wise into quarters..
- In a hot large skillet, heat oil on medium heat..
- Add potatoes and leave cooking on each side until you reach desired brown color and crispness..
- This usually takes 3-4 minutes a side..
- Sprinkle with salt when finished cooking and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy stovetop steak fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!