Cheese Pizza. In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and water; mix well. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with cheese. The pizza was TERRIBLE! – so I've been making this ever since. it's my own recipe, but I've made it so many times I can do it with my eyes closed.
For a crisper crust, sprinkle cornmeal over the greased cookie sheet. Otherwise I followed this recipe as written. A little tricky getting from one cookie sheet to the preheated one (stuck to my spatula!) but easy enough to pat back into shape. You can cook Cheese Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Pizza
- Prepare of CRUST.
- Prepare 1-1/2 c of almond meal/flour.
- It’s 1/4 c of flax meal.
- Prepare 1/3 c of grated Parmesan cheese or more almond meal/flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 c of lukewarm water.
- It’s of TOPPING.
- Prepare 1/2 c of pizza sauce (3 net carbs/serving).
- It’s 1 c of mozzarella cheese.
Evenly distribute the cheese mixture over the crusts. Top the pizza with the Pecorino and drizzle with olive oil. There's nothing we love more than helping you make the best homemade pizza ever. We've got tons of pizza topping ideas from classic Margherita pizza to taco pizza, But there's something so satisfying about a good old cheese pizza.
Cheese Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In med. bowl, mix together dry crust ingredients. Add egg and water and mix well..
- Transfer dough to baking sheet. With hands, press dough out as thin as possible. Bake 12-15 min..
- Spread sauce over crust and top with cheese. Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted..
The sauce is extra tomato-y, the cheese is extra cheesy, and the crust is. Detroit-style pizza made in special cast-iron containers. I got the Street Tacos and Meat Lovers pizzas. Next tine I'm going to try the Mediterranean and Shawarma pizzas." Goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers adorn these quick and easy appetizer pizzas. A drizzle of balsamic vinegar and some fresh basil top them off to make these an outstanding choice for any formal or casual gathering.