Cheese and Onion Quesadillas. I will show you how to make a delicious cheese quesadilla flavored with onion, green chiles and topped with sour cream and homemade guacamole. Learn how to make Cheese and Onion Quesadillas. Let the kiddos load them up with the toppings at the table.
We use a quesadilla maker to cook our quesadillas. If you don't have one, spritz a large skillet with cooking spray and place a tortilla in the skillet. Cook the tortilla until it's just browned. You can cook Cheese and Onion Quesadillas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese and Onion Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of pcs flour Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced yellow onions.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mexican salsa.
Fold in half and cook until. Fry briefly until the tortilla is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt. Turn it over and lightly fry the other side. These are the best cheese quesadillas!
Cheese and Onion Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat your pan grill on medium fire. Spread cheese on one tortilla and top with some sliced onion..
- Take the other tortilla and cover the cheese & onion like a big sandwich. Carefully lay it on the grill (then lower the heat) , now weigh with something on top ( pot or a heavy heat proof plate) to keep it flat..
- Check after 2-3 min, if the beautiful grill lines appear, its time to flip it over and the cheese will start to melt inside. Rest for 2 minutes then slice in wedges. Its best to serve it right away. And hey, its ok to use your hands…great with salsa!.
They make a terrific meatless entree paired with beans and rice or an excellent appetizer cut into thinner wedges. Whip cream cheese until fluffy; stir in onions, tomato and salt. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. This week, the Babish Culinary Universe is going through a serious cheese phase. Guac, salsa, and sour cream For the chicken or steak quesadillas, add your protein to a flour tortilla, top with peppers, onions..caramelized onion quesadilla full justice, to put all that delicious melty gouda cheese, moist chicken morsels, and golden caramelized onions between crisp flour Quesadillas are a quick and easy treat to make for a midday snack or light meal.