Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. All Reviews for Awesome Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. I love cream cheese frosting but some recipes have too much for my taste. Check out our video for how to make Carrot Cake Cupcakes I love cream cheese frosting and carrot cake was always my favorite cake for my birthdays growing up!
Frosting the top and sides of the cakes and use your spatula to create swirls in the frosting. Fluffy cream cheese frosting makes the ultimate topper for an ultramoist, classic carrot cake. Beat in the vanilla, then the confectioners' sugar; beat at low speed until incorporated. You can have Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s of cake.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 5 cup of grated carrots.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped pecans.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
There's a reason I've called this the The Ultimate Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting: it's extra moist and tender and flavored with the perfect blend of spices. It's then topped with a smooth and creamy whipped cream cheese frosting. We love our extra creamy cream cheese frosting. It's soft and creamy and doesn't firm up like some cake frostings.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- In a sml. bowl add all dry ingredients..
- In a lg. bowl add moist ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients. Blend together and pour batter into a ungreased 9 X 13 pan..
- Bake for 20 min. at 350°. Rotate and bake for 20 more min..
- Roast pecans for 10 min..
- Let cake cool for 2 hrs. before adding frosting..
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over frosting..
How do you store the carrot cake? Technically, because there is a cream cheese frosting on the cake, it should be kept in the fridge, but most bakers (even. Because of the cream cheese frosting, I recommend storing these carrot cake cupcakes in the refrigerator. With mixer running on low speed, slowly add powdered sugar and beat until well blended and smooth*. Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting then immediately roll edges of frosting in.