Lobster Mac & Cheese.
You can have Lobster Mac & Cheese using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Mac & Cheese
- It’s 1 pound of cooked lobster chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz of macaroni pasta.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of gruyčre cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Lobster Mac & Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta until del Dante. Follow the package instructions for time. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Place 4 tablespoons melted butter in a saucepot over medium-low heat. Add garlic and onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Whisk in flour; cook 1 minute. Pour in milk; bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is smooth and thickened..
- Remove from heat, and whisk in cheeses and next 3 ingredients. Stir in 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Fold in pasta and lobster. Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish..
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter. Stir in remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until crust is crisp and sauce bubbles. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.