Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting. All Reviews for Awesome Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. I love cream cheese frosting but some recipes have too much for my taste. Check out our video for how to make Carrot Cake Cupcakes I love cream cheese frosting and carrot cake was always my favorite cake for my birthdays growing up!
Frosting the top and sides of the cakes and use your spatula to create swirls in the frosting. Fluffy cream cheese frosting makes the ultimate topper for an ultramoist, classic carrot cake. Beat in the vanilla, then the confectioners' sugar; beat at low speed until incorporated. You can have Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting
- Prepare 3 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 can of pineapple crushed with the juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of for cream cheese frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice / vanilla extract.
There's a reason I've called this the The Ultimate Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting: it's extra moist and tender and flavored with the perfect blend of spices. It's then topped with a smooth and creamy whipped cream cheese frosting. We love our extra creamy cream cheese frosting. It's soft and creamy and doesn't firm up like some cake frostings.
Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour pan..
- In large bowl combine grated carrots, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pecan, and cinnamon..
- Mix eggs for a minute, pour sugar in, pineapple crushed, vanilla, and carrots mixed. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Baked in the preheated oven for 40 to 60 mnt, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- To make frosting : combine cream cheese, and butter mix well. Add icing sugar, and lemon into the bowl, beat until smooth..
How do you store the carrot cake? Technically, because there is a cream cheese frosting on the cake, it should be kept in the fridge, but most bakers (even. Because of the cream cheese frosting, I recommend storing these carrot cake cupcakes in the refrigerator. With mixer running on low speed, slowly add powdered sugar and beat until well blended and smooth*. Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting then immediately roll edges of frosting in.