Herb and garlic cheese twists. Make a cheesy twists recipe in a snap with crescent rolls! Brush each pastry strip with the butter and sprinkle the cheese. Fold a strip over vertically and pinch together the edges.
Herb and garlic cheese twists Great by itself or with your favorite marinara. The herb and cheese mix sprinkled on top turns every savory bite into a melt-in-your-mouth experience. The herb and cheese mix sprinkled on top turns every savory bite into a melt-in-your-mouth experience. You can cook Herb and garlic cheese twists using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb and garlic cheese twists
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (7.5 ounce).
Prepare using your favourite Kraft Shredded Cheese, such as Mozza-Cheddar, Double Cheddar or Old Cheddar. Well, when you're settling for a frozen pizza to save some money, you also need a yummy app to go with it. It's bread and cheese and garlic and has a delicious Cream Cheese Dip. It makes for a yummy addition.
Herb and garlic cheese twists step by step
- Heat oven to 400°F..
- Heat butter in microwave until just melted. Let cool 5 minutes..
- Stir in cheese, parsley and seasonings to melted butter..
- Roll each biscuit into 5/2 rectangle, and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixed butter onto each biscuit..
- Cut each biscuit in half and twist 4-5 times..
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown..
Add the ingredients in this order: water, yeast, flour, improver, herbs and salt. After baking they get another brush of garlic oil and a sprinkling of cheese and herbs. The cheesy goodness from inside of the bread twists gets bubbly in the oven and the outer edges crisp up perfectly. These are a delicious combination of soft, chewy, herby, and cheesy. CHEESE, HERB & GARLIC TWIST LOAF.