Simple Avocado, Tuna & Cheese Pasta. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon juice gives it some zing. This Simple Avocado Tuna Salad is my go-to no-cook recipe.
Avocado tuna salad has no mayo, which means no eggs. And, it's kid tested – and approved! A simple combination of tuna salad and avocados, they're easy to make. You can have Simple Avocado, Tuna & Cheese Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Avocado, Tuna & Cheese Pasta
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Canned tuna.
- You need of ●Grated cheese.
- Prepare of ●Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- You need of serving Pasta.
- Prepare of Lemon (optional).
This avocado tuna salad is loaded with chunks of tuna, avocado and colorful veggies for a fresh and lighter take on A simple lime dressing goes over the top, then the final step is to toss, eat and enjoy! Mix avocados, tuna, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and white onion together in a bowl; season with salt. I am doubtful about a lot of these odd combos on here but this was so simple and it really creates its. And this avocado tuna salad is proof!
Simple Avocado, Tuna & Cheese Pasta step by step
- Add salt to a generous amount of boiling water and start cooking the pasta. Put the peeled avocado into a bowl along with the drained tuna, oil, and cheese..
- Mash it all with a fork to your desired consistency..
- Drain the pasta, add to the bowl, and toss together. Season with salt..
- Sprinkle some pepper on top and it's done. Add a spritz of lemon juice for a refreshing kick..
Canned tuna is packed with wholesome protein and healthy fats. This avocado tuna salad is a very simple recipe and I personally love it as-is, but there are so many This Easy Avocado Tuna Salad is a delicious, heart-healthy twist on the traditional tuna salad recipe. An Easy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe. Tuna salad is one of the easiest recipes to whip together. You can do so much with this simple Tuna Salad once you know how to make it!