Ranch Mac and Cheese with Bacon.
You can cook Ranch Mac and Cheese with Bacon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ranch Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- You need 1/2 lb of Penne Pasta, cooked and drained.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of Alfredo sauce flavored with bacon.
- It’s 1/2 oz of Ranch salad dressing envelope.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Ranch Mac and Cheese with Bacon step by step
- Heat oven to 350..
- Stir the penne, sauce, dressing mix, and half of the cheese in a large bowl..
- Spoon penne mixture into an 8×8 baking dish..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or until hot and bubbling..