Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan. 可算名詞 [ 通例 no chicken で] 《 口語 》 子供; (特に) 小娘 ， 若い女. In order to make it sheet-pan friendly, the chicken is not breaded or fried. Add as much of the delicious sauce as you like, and if there is any left, store the sauce in the fridge in a sealed container, up to one week.
A happier bird makes for happier food. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. contents THINK 人の健康を考える 動物の健康を考える 環境の健康を考える 銘柄鶏紹介 特別飼育鶏 菜彩鶏 銘柄鶏 楽鶏 企業概要 代表挨拶 二戸工場.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken & gobō mazegohan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
可算名詞 [ 通例 no chicken で] 《 口語 》 子供; (特に) 小娘 ， 若い女. In order to make it sheet-pan friendly, the chicken is not breaded or fried. Add as much of the delicious sauce as you like, and if there is any left, store the sauce in the fridge in a sealed container, up to one week.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken & gobō mazegohan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan:
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Take of Water.
- Make ready 2 of Chicken Thigh Fillets *about 300g.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready 100 g of Gobō (Burdock Root) *diagonally thinly sliced.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice then cook as normal..
- Wash Gobō and use the back of a knife to scrape Gobō skin off. Do not remove too much skin. Thinly slice it diagonally, OR the common technic to slice Gobō is to shave it as if you were sharpening a pencil with a knife..
- Place the sliced Gobō in cold water and set aside for a while. Unpleasant taste will come out and water will turn slightly brown. Drain well..
- Cut Chicken Fillets into 2-3cm pieces. Lightly season with Salt..
- When Rice is cooked, heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Chicken pieces and Ginger until Chicken changes colour. Add Gobō and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Add Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce, and cook until the sauce thickens. Pour the mixture and the sauce over the cooked rice, and mix to combine..
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken & gobō mazegohan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!