Greek Grilled Cheese. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of each slice of bread. This Greek Grilled Cheese recipe from Delish.com is the best.
Greek Grilled Cheese is stuffed full of roasted red peppers, sliced pepperoncini peppers, kalamata olives, and red onion with lots of feta and mozzarella cheese. The bread gets crispy and golden with. Is April flying by for anyone else? You can cook Greek Grilled Cheese using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Robust.
- You need 2 slice of Potato Bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 slice of Fresh Tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of Deli Sliced Smoked Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of Deli Thick Sliced Butterkase Cheese.
- Prepare 5 of Baby Spinach Leaves.
Traditional Greek Grilled Hallumi Cheese on white plate on wooden background. Hearty and tasty lunch consisting of cheese Camembert in batter, Greek salad and grilled. This Greek grilled cheese sandwich is a fantastic alternative to everyday grilled cheese. The most famous Greek cheese, the all mighty feta has been around for ages.
Greek Grilled Cheese instructions
- In medium pan, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat on low/medium..
- Sandwhich is prepped as follows….
- 1 slice potato bread..
- Thick slice butterkase cheese on top of bread..
- Put 2 slices of fresh tomato on top of butterkase cheese..
- Put spinach leaves on top of tomato slices..
- Put sliced smoked gouda slice on top of spinach leaves..
- Place top piece of potato bread on top..
- Cook in olive oil in medium pan on low/medium heat until both sides are gold and crispy, add olive oil to pan when needed..
Cheese halumi with mint and smoked paprika on a wooden Halloumi grilled cheese. Traditional greek dinner with lamb kabobs, salad, rice and tzatz. You are here: Home » Dairy » Greek Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich. And not cutting corners or lightening it up either! This Greek Chicken and Hummus Wrap is easy to make yet it's so incredibly flavorful and delicious!