Baked Macaroni & Cheese. Baked Macaroni is a pasta dish that makes use of elbow macaroni as the primary ingredient. At first look, this could be mistaken as the famous Macaroni and Cheese but there is more to this dish than. Baked Macaroni with a sweet-style meat sauce and cheese sauce topping recipe is sure to be a Filipino-style Baked Macaroni is the ultimate pasta dish!
Filipino Style Recipe: Baked macaroni is one of the popular pasta dish that is commonly serve in This dish is consists of macaroni pasta mixed together with meat sauce then topped with creamy. When it comes to baked macaroni, there are two things that are important for us. Those two things are what make the baked macaroni luxurious, indulgent, and soothing. You can cook Baked Macaroni & Cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese (not lowfat).
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare pinch of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of sharp or extra-sharp grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of uncooked elbow pasta.
Baked Macaroni is a very popular recipe. Boil macaroni in enough salted water. Place in a strainer and add cold water. Drain and keep in a pan.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F and position an oven rack in upper third of oven. Use 1 tablespoon butter to butter a 9-inch round or square baking pan..
- In a blender, purée cottage cheese, milk, mustard, cayenne, nutmeg and salt and pepper together. Reserve ¼ cup grated cheese for topping..
- In a large bowl, combine remaining grated cheese, milk mixture and uncooked pasta. Pour into prepared pan, cover tightly with foil and bake 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, stir gently, sprinkle with reserved cheese and dot with remaining tablespoon butter. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes more, until browned. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving..
Butter a baking tray and place in the macaroni. A week later, I did just that. As a treat, I also added some bacon and Even Ro-Ri San asked for a portion. I have made this Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Panko and. Baked Macaroni Recipe, Learn how to make Baked Macaroni (absolutely delicious This Baked Macaroni recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.