pasta with chicken meatballs….. Garlic Herb Spaghetti with Baked Chicken Meatballs is SO GOOD! lots of lemon, butter, parsley, and a handful of Parmesan. There is a pasta combination of epic proportions happening in my life right now. It involves butter and garlic and herbs and fresh greens, which then gets tossed with thick pasta.
Best recipes for chicken and pasta. See dozens of ways to combine these two dinner winners. This pasta dish has all the flavors of Buffalo chicken wings, and you don't have to get your fingers full of hot sauce. You can cook pasta with chicken meatballs…. using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pasta with chicken meatballs….
- You need 1 lb of pasta of your choice.
- It’s 2 can of sauce of your choice.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken.
- You need 1 small of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of red peper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 of fresh chopped parsely.
It's made on the stovetop and is finger-licking good! Enjoy this gooey cheese and chicken pasta bake for the ultimate weekday family dinner. Serve straight from the dish with a dressed green salad. Serve this delicious chicken and chorizo ragu over rice or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family.
pasta with chicken meatballs…. step by step
- cook pasta of your choice by the box directions….
- set pasta aside. Mix the ground chicken,egg,breadcrumbs,garlic and red pepper flakes. Also add the parsley and chopped mushrooms. Mix well.
- Then form into balls and saute to half way down. set aside..
- open sauce or you can make your own and put in pot. Place meat balls in the sauce and simmer 30 mins..
- Pour sauce over meatballs and enjoy… I usually put gratted parm or mozzarella and chopped parsley on top..
You can freeze any leftovers for another day. Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs is easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. You can serve this Meatball pasta with some garlic bread. Now in the oil which u fried the meatball, add more if needed. drop in a good amount of finely chopped garlic. add in some chopped onion, i used white. When you want a delicious, high-protein, and low-calorie meal, you simply can't go wrong with chicken.