Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese. Its delicious amazing korean bulgogi beef in a crispy burrito! We got kimchi too, some cabbage and tasty cheeses! Bulgogi Kimchi Fries are an unique and healthy alternative to loaded cheese fries.
Cheesy Corn Korean Corn Cheese Recipe &… Bulgogi Kimchi Fries. To assemble bulgogi kimchi fries; in a serving bowl, place fires on bottom and top with bulgogi then kimchi. Here, kimchi and mozzarella cheese come together for a twist on the classic grilled cheese. You can have Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare Handful of thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of kimchi.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pat of butter.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (as much as you like).
The bulgogi marinade on the steak is crazy good. You'll find yourself using it frequently for steak because it's amazing. You'll want to slice the steak thin, which is easy work if you partially freeze the meat for a bit to firm it up. Kimchi by itself is a really strong flavor.
Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese step by step
- First, marinate your meat by mixing thoroughly with sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. I used meat for fondue, but if you've got the skills, you can thinly slice striploin..
- As your meat sits, slice cheddar so it covers the entire surface of your bread. Do this twice for both slices..
- Butter both slices of bread..
- Dice kimchi into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with a little oil, and fry meat until it's cooked through. A little crisp won't hurt..
- Mix in kimchi into meat to heat, and remove from pan..
- Assemble sandwich like so bread -> cheese -> bulgogi + kimchi -> cheese -> bread.
- Place in pan and fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Enjoy when hot!.
It's a staple you'll find on pretty. This kimchi grilled cheese sandwich is addictive. Serve leftover kimchi on burgers, hotdogs, stir into mayo as a condiment or eat with Korean fried chicken. This kimchi grilled cheese sandwich is. Korean Bulgogi Marinade with Grilled Brisket.