Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich. Process cauliflower florets in a food processor until the texture resembles rice. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower. In a medium bowl, combine processed cauliflower, eggs, Parmesan and oregano.
It's a struggle to get my youngest daughter to eat vegetables so I'm always looking for ways to sneak them into her. Everyone loves an oozing grilled cheese sandwich, but all too often these lunchtime favorites are weighed down with unhealthy carbs and gut-wrecking dairy. Crispy cauliflower bread and shredded Paleo mozzarella! You can have Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich
- You need 1 half of cauliflower.
- You need 3 pinches of salt.
- It’s Pinch of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need of Cheese (any type).
Believe it or not, cauliflower makes a chewy, moist bread that's hearty enough to. All Reviews for Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This grilled cheese sandwich made with cauliflower will be a perfect low carb meal and snack when you're on the keto diet.
Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich instructions
- Grate cauliflower, season with salt and leave for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins put the grated cauliflower in a clean tea towel and wring out excess water.
- Add egg, garlic powder, chilli flakes and Italian herbs and mix well.
- Make the mixture into two squares and cook over a medium heat until both sides are browned..
- Once both sides are browned, add your cheeses..
- Make into a sandwich and wait for the cheese to melt properly..
Keyword cauliflower grilled cheese sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich. Cauliflower "Gilled Cheese" Sandwich. by Livestrong_Recipes Add cold water to cover the florets. But this Cauliflower Crusted Grilled Cheese is so majorly delicious and not what you would expect from a traditional sandwich at all! A few months ago the Dr Oz show put me to the challenge of coming up with No-bread sandwiches.