Chicken Schnitzel. Get Chicken Schnitzel Recipe from Food Network. I decided to make this dish oven-friendly using less oil, and an easier cleanup. This dish tastes great with potato salad, or mashed potatoes and a nice crisp salad.
It's also fairly quick and easy enough for a week night meal. Season the chicken well on both sides. This is a grandma recipe so you know it's going to be good.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken schnitzel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get Chicken Schnitzel Recipe from Food Network. I decided to make this dish oven-friendly using less oil, and an easier cleanup. This dish tastes great with potato salad, or mashed potatoes and a nice crisp salad.
Chicken Schnitzel is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Schnitzel is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken schnitzel using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breasts (boneless & thinly sliced).
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Small cup milk.
- Make ready 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- Take of Salt (to taste or as desired).
- Get 1/3 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1/3 of White peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
Make sure to serve with classic German sides like potato salad, sauerkraut and spaetzle. Schnitzel is an Austrian dish made with meat (beef, chicken or pork) pounded thin, coated in flour, egg and breadcrumbs then fried until golden and crisp. Weiner Schnitzel is schnitzel made with veal. Prepare the chicken: Slice large skinless, boneless chicken breasts in half horizontally to create thin cutlets.
Steps to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- In a bowl mix flour, starch and spices well.
- Using fork or whisk, beat eggs, milk, ⅓ tsp black pepper, salt & ⅓ tsp white peppers, very well.
- Set up 3 wide shallow bowls, 1 for flour, 2 for eggs & 3 for bread crumbs, and an empty plate to place the coated schnitzel.
- Pour oil in a skillet, (enough for deep frying) heat oil on medium heat.
- Start dipping chicken breasts, one bye one, into breading bowels,.
- First, dredge with flour. then, dip the floured breast in egg untill well coated. Finally, place the egg – covered breast in bread crumb. Use a dry hand to coat the breast evenly with bread crumb..
- Repeat this process untill you finish all breasts you have..
- Oil shout be hot (but not so hot that oil smokes).
- Fry the coated breasts in a single layer for both sides untill they are golden brown on both sides..
- After frying the schnitzel, place on a dry rack, or on a paper towel – lined plate, to drain excess oil..
- Serve hot, with french fries, cabbage mayounise salad, and garlic dip.
Get the Recipe > Chicken Schnitzel Loosely defined, schnitzel is a piece of meat that's been pounded thin, breaded, and fried—but frankly, that undersells it. This Austrian classic is more delicate than thicker, crunchier Japanese tonkatsu and more distinct than workaday Italian breaded cutlets such as Milanese and scaloppine. Transfer the chicken to a paper towel-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Cut each chicken breast horizontally, almost in half. Using the flat side of a mallet, pound the chicken to ⅛ to ¼ inch thick; season with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken schnitzel recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!