Cheesy bacon potato wedges. Add potatoes, tossing wedges until fully coated. Keeping as much cheese on each wedge as possible, wrap potatoes in bacon. Place potatoes in single layer on cookie sheet.
Pour in the cream until it covers the top of the wedges. Be the first to review this recipe. Cheesy potato wedges are great as a side dish for dinner, or that last minute dish you could take to a potluck bbq.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy bacon potato wedges. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add potatoes, tossing wedges until fully coated. Keeping as much cheese on each wedge as possible, wrap potatoes in bacon. Place potatoes in single layer on cookie sheet.
Cheesy bacon potato wedges is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy bacon potato wedges is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy bacon potato wedges using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy bacon potato wedges:
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take 1 packages of bacon.
- Take of cheese.
- Prepare of nacho cheese.
Cheesy Potato Wedges with Pulled PorkLisa G Cooks. Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges Made With USPB Frozen PotatoesThe Peach Kitchen. Baked Potato Wedges / Potato Wedges Indian StyleKannamma Cooks. Place potatoes in a bowl of cold water Although these Potato Wedges are a hit on their own, having some fun dips can take them to a whole new level.
Steps to make Cheesy bacon potato wedges:
- Cut potatoes into wedges. (Cut potato in half long ways. Cut half into wedge, and wedge into a quarter) use as many potatoes as you want. It all depends on how many people you're serving..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange wedges on cooking sheet. None over lapping the other. Sprinkle with olive oil and whatever seasoning you want. I used Cajun seasoning and garlic salt. Put in oven and bake for 40 mins or until cooked to your liking. I Cooked them until they were soft but not too long to where they were crispy..
- When the potatoes are almost done go ahead and start the bacon. Cook it as you would any other time..
- Grate some cheese. Whatever cheese you want. I used Colby jack (my favorite) take the potatoes out when they are done. Arrange on a plate and sprinkle the cheese on top..
- Chop bacon into bits and sprinkle on top of cheese. Save some to top again over nacho cheese.
- Heat nacho cheese. I used mission brand.. tostitos brand is better but we didnt have it. When its heated up pour as much as you want on top and the cheese and bacon. Then top with the rest of the bacon! And enjoy (:.
These are our favorite dipping sauces. Pierce potatoes to allow steam to escape. Arrange in spoke pattern with narrow ends in center. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut lengthwise in halves; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving ¼-inch shells. Save potato pulp for another use.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy bacon potato wedges recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!