Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken kofta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kofta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Kofta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken kofta using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta:
- Take 400 grams of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 4 slices of wet white bread.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of mixed chicken spices.
- Get Teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 (1 teaspoon) of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of For frying:.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For serving:.
- Make ready of French fries.
- Make ready of Bread.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise sauce.
- Get of lettuce.
- Make ready slices of Tomato.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta:
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients together and chop them well until it becomes a paste..
- Shape it in the form of disc or fingers as desired (I shaped it into the two shapes and used the disks to make the sandwiches in the picture).
- Fry it in vegetable oil until golden..
- To serve: grease a piece of bread with mayonnaise, then place a piece of lettuce, top it with chicken Kofta and tomato slices..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken kofta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!