Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake. Serve these slow cooked meatballs with your favorite pasta. The meatballs ended up tasting great! They had a good texture and flavor.
Meatballs in smaller slow cookers: Halve this recipe to make in smaller slow cookers. Ready for a meatball pasta bake? This one will feed you for days with its cheesy goodness and meatball heartiness. You can cook Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake
- Prepare 260 g of sausage meat (approx. 4 thick good quality sausages).
- It’s 15 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Prepare 130 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium pepper.
- It’s 15 g of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 of medium celery.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of medium courgette.
- Prepare 125 g of wholewheat fusilli pasta.
- It’s 40 g of mature cheddar cheese.
And we're gonna go with Cook the pasta until it's just before al dente and rinse it off in cold water when you drain it. We do this step because pasta bakes tend to have soggy pasta. This cheesy, meatball pasta bake will leave the entire family with full stomachs and smiles on their Cook the pasta in a large saucepan according to the instructions on the packet, then drain and set Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and add the meatballs. Stir until everything is combined, then.
Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake instructions
- Boil a kettle. To a jug add 350ml boiled water. The dried porcini mushrooms, the chicken stock cube and the soy sauce. Mix well and put to one side..
- To a bowl and the sausage meat, fennel seeds, the ginger (peeled first) and half of the courgette (no need to peel) both grated. Mix well and separate into 4 big and juicy meatballs. Put to one side..
- Peel and grate the garlic. Grate the remaining courgette(no need to peel), roughly chop the pepper and cherry tomatoes and dice the celery. Add all of the vegetables to a slow cooker..
- Top the vegetables with the meatballs and pour over the stock you made first (avoid tipping in any of the mushrooms)..
- Place on the lid and cook on low for 7 hours..
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C.
- Once the meatballs have cooked for 7 hours. Very gently remove them and add the pasta. Give everything a good stir and then gently return the meatballs for another 15mins with the lid on..
- Gently remove the meatballs and add the pasta and the sauce to an oven proof dish. Top with the meatballs and grate over the cheese..
- Place in the oven for 20-25mins or until the cheese is fully melted and the meatballs are browned..
Jump to the Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we Place the shredded pork back into the slow cooker with the skimmed cooking liquid then serve! Baked chicken wings recipe tossed in a sticky, sweet chili sauce! Skip the oil and fryer and make. Smoky Meatballs in a tangy tomato sauce, baked together with rigatoni pasta and topped with lots of bubbling melted cheese. Once baked, they're topped with cooked pasta, an easy smoky sauce and a big pile of cheese, before being baked in the oven until bubbling and melty.