Chicken & Bacon Gnocchi. In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore? Our Roasted Garlic Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes!
There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl. Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. You can cook Chicken & Bacon Gnocchi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Bacon Gnocchi
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts diced.
- It’s 16 oz of package of gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 6 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta.
Chicken & Bacon Gnocchi instructions
- Put a pot of salted water on to boil for the gnocchi. Preheat oven to 425°..
- In a large skillet cook bacon untill crisp and remove. Drain most of the bacon grease and put the garlic and paprika in, cook for 30 seconds and then add the chicken..
- Cook chicken through. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and sugar and simmer for 5 min..
- Meanwhile when the water boils add the gnocchi, when the gnocchi floats remove it with a slotted spoon and add to skillet..
- Remove from heat, add cream, stir together and put into a baking dish. Cover with mozzarella and bake for 10-15 mins or until cheese is golden..
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve..
Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way.