Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chinese dosa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Dosa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chinese Dosa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese dosa using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Dosa:
- Get 5 of Dosa Cut into pieces.
- Make ready 1 of Carrot Peeled and thinly sliced.
- Get 1/4 of Green capsicum Thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 3 of Onions Thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of Green chilli Thinly sliced.
- Make ready , thinly 8 Cloves of Garlic sliced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Chilli sauce.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
Steps to make Chinese Dosa:
- Make all the dosas into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions, green chillies and garlic, and fry until onion turns light brown.
- Add carrot and capsicum, cook until they slightly tender.
- Now add all the sauces, salt and pepper powder, mix properly for a minute in a low flame.
- Add dosa pieces and mix properly and cook for 4-5 minutes by closing the lid.
- Now garnish coriander leaves and Chinese dosa is ready to serve with coconut/pudhina chutney or sambar or tomato sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chinese dosa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!