Chicken and Peas Croquettes. I have always loved chicken croquettes but found them cumbersome to prepare. This recipe was quite easy and very quick. Instead of chicken, I substituted the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.
Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add peas and sauté for another minute. Remove carrots and peas from heat and add to a large bowl.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and peas croquettes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Peas Croquettes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken and Peas Croquettes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
I have always loved chicken croquettes but found them cumbersome to prepare. This recipe was quite easy and very quick. Instead of chicken, I substituted the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and peas croquettes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Peas Croquettes:
- Get 245 g of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 100 g of Grana Padano PDO.
- Take 80 g of Peas.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 3 of Spring Thyme.
- Make ready 1 of Spring Rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
- Get of Celery.
- Prepare of for breading.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
Add minced chicken, mashed potato, onion powder, and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper and mix until combined. Make a white sauce of the butter, flour and milk. Add salt, pepper and other seasonings to the white sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken and Peas Croquettes:
- Start by pouring all the vegetables and rosemary into a saucepan with plenty of cold water. As soon as the water touches the boil, add the chicken breast and let it simmer for 10-12 minutes. Then add the peas and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Drain the chicken, placing it on a cutting board and then drain the peas keeping them aside. Cut the breast into pieces and pour it into a blender to crumble it. Add thyme and parmesan and lightly beaten eggs.
- Also add the peas that you kept aside, season with salt and pepper and begin to knead gently.
- Get a compact dough and move on to form croquettes, just take a little dough and shape it between your hands, to obtain a loaf of about 5-6 centimeters. Gradually lay the croquettes on a tray with parchment paper.
- In bowl break the eggs and beat them quickly with a fork and pass it one croquette at a time. Collect it with a fork and pass it again in the breadcrumbs from time to time place your breaded croquettes in the same tray. 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Buon Appetito!.
Shape into eight croquettes. (About the size of large meatballs.) Dip in beaten eggs, then into crumbs. Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles. Spoon over croquettes just before serving. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. This blog generates income via ads #sponsoredpost.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and peas croquettes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!