Chicken Breast Shogayaki. A Japanese dish, shogayaki is typically made with pork. A Japanese dish, shogayaki is typically made with pork. Here, we use chicken to stir-fry in this flavorful ginger sesame sauce spiked with sake.
This time we're going for a one-plate meal! See recipes for Ginger Pork (shogayaki) too. Pork Shogayaki is another popular dish for lunch and dinner in Japan.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken breast shogayaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Japanese dish, shogayaki is typically made with pork. A Japanese dish, shogayaki is typically made with pork. Here, we use chicken to stir-fry in this flavorful ginger sesame sauce spiked with sake.
Chicken Breast Shogayaki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Breast Shogayaki is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breast shogayaki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Shogayaki:
- Make ready 300 g of Chicken Breast Fillet(s).
- Get 2-3 teaspoons of Oil.
- Get of <Sauce>.
- Make ready 1 of small piece Ginger *finely grated.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
The flavors of spicy ginger Pork Shogayaki is served at a lot of Japanese restaurants during lunch time. The ginger sauce is far more important than the pork used in Shogayaki! Pork Shogayaki (豚の生姜焼き; buta no shogayaki) is a dish in Japanese cuisine. Shōga (生姜) means ginger, and yaki (焼き) means grill or fry.
Steps to make Chicken Breast Shogayaki:
- Thinly slice Breast Fillet(s). Combine grated Ginger, Mirin and Soy Sauce (and Sugar) in a small bowl..
- Heat Oil in a frypan and cook Chicken over high heat. It won’t take long..
- When Chicken changed colour, add the sauce and cook until sauce thickens, and that’s it!.
- *Note: I sprinkled with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) for the above photo. I like to serve this dish with finely shredded Cabbage..
It can also be made with beef, but the pork version is so much more popular that the term "shogayaki" generally refers only to pork in Japan. Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) is a thinly sliced sautéed pork with tasty sauce with ginger flavour. It's a very popular lunch menu in Japan. Today I want share Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) recipe, which is one of the most common pork dishes Shogayaki is usually on the menus at Japanese restaurants in the U. It's really easy to prepare and.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken breast shogayaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!