Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast:
- Get of Mike's Meals In Minutes!.
- Prepare of ● Scrambled Eggs.
- Prepare 12 of large Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives [pre-chopped].
- Prepare 1 Splash of Milk & Handful Of Shreadded Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of ● For The Sausage.
- Take 1 box of Jimmy Dean Precooked Frozen Sausage.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Get 8 Slices of White Bread Or English Muffins [with butter & jam].
- Take 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- Take 1 Bottle of Green Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Instant Hot Chocolate Instant Coffee Or Tea Bags.
- Get 1 of Fresh Bananas.
- Take of ● For The Kitchen Items Needed.
- Take 1 of Taller EX LG Plastic Bowl.
- Make ready 1 of Whisk & 1 Knife.
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast:
- Turn your teapot on high heat..
- In a taller microwave safe plastic bowl whip eggs, milk, your pre-chopped chives, salt, pepper and garlic and place in microwave..
- Using a knife, punch 2 holes in the top of your Jimmy Dean packages and place in microwave beside scrambled egg bowl..
- Turn microwave on highest setting for 2 minutes and in your sausages..
- Pull out sausages if thoroughly heated and quickly mix eggs with fork..
- Set microwave for 3 more minutes and watch eggs as they will cook and attempt to rise above your bowls top..
- As they rise, open microwave and mix up eggs. Place back in microwave and turn on again..
- Your eggs should be fully scrambled within 3 1/2 minutes total microwave time. Perhaps more if you're using an older microwave..
- Serve on paper plates with plastic forks and to-go cups with whole bananas or apples, Red and Green Tabasco Sauces and hot coffee, chocolate or tea..
- BAM! You're outta there!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!