Bacon Mac and cheese.
You can cook Bacon Mac and cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Mac and cheese
- It’s of Noodles of your choice. My favorite is shells.
- Prepare of Velveeta.
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of grated cheddar cheese. My favorite is sharp Tillamook.
- Prepare of Grated mozzarella.
- Prepare of Real bacon bits that are crisp.
Bacon Mac and cheese instructions
- Cook your noodles. Drain but save most of the pasta water. Do not rinse noodles..
- Arrange all your ingredients close by and pre measured..
- Pour 1 can of broth into large pot. Cut up velveeta and add to the broth. Turn stove top on low and slowly melt the velveeta stirring often..
- Once it is all liquid add 1C cheddar and continue to cook on low stirring often until melted. Add another cup of cheddar and stir until melted..
- Add noodles in about a cup at a time. Add a little pasta water over the top and mix until noodles are completely covered in cheese. Once 1/2 of noodles are added add the last of your cheddar. Keep cooking on low stirring often until everything is smooth again. Add more broth if it gets clumpy. Continue this process until all the noodles are mixed in..
- Mix bacon in a little at a time stirring in between..
- When everything is fully mixed add mozzarella in. It will quickly melt. Remove from heat as soon as it’s mixed. Then serve..