Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce. Hi every one Welcome to my channal Today's Recipe is #BakedChickenDrumsticks Hope u like it. How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
Forget about dipping your chicken in fatty frying oil; bake it instead! Pair your chicken with delicious homemade BBQ sauce! These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier!
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce. Hi every one Welcome to my channal Today's Recipe is #BakedChickenDrumsticks Hope u like it. How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Get 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Get of Cooking Spray.
- Get of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Get of Salt – Black Pepper.
Don't be afraid to mix up the marinade on these drumsticks. Use the same marinade as our grilled chicken sandwich and replace Skip the soy sauce and add a little extra salt and taco seasoning or go for a sweet bbq profile with bbq sauce. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection! An easy recipe that's always a crowd pleaser.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs. Learn how to make barbecue chicken indoors with these Easy BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Smothered with a sweet and smoky thick barbecue sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!