Parmesan crusted zucchini fries. In some circles zucchini is kind of a hard sell, am I right? Today's recipe will change all of that. It's a take on the classic deep-fried zucchini, but.
It's a match made in heaven. And if all veggies were like this, I'd And the best part about this is that there is absolutely no deep frying or sauteing of any kind. I like to let mine broil the last couple of minutes to get that nice golden brown crust. You can cook Parmesan crusted zucchini fries using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted zucchini fries
- Prepare of main.
- It’s 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese dry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of seasoning dash to taste.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of oregano.
- It’s 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of Season salt.
The BEST Parmesan Fried Zucchini on the planet, dipped in buttermilk and crusted with parmesan cheese.so EASY to make!!! Give the spiralizer a break and make these crispy Parmesan Crusted Fried Zucchini Sticks. Coated in Panko breadcrumbs, parmesan and buttermilk then lightly pan fried. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor.
Parmesan crusted zucchini fries instructions
- Cut zucchini into fry like pieces put in a bowl add oil and thoroughly coat fries.
- In a separate bowl add all spices and parmesan mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Take each fry and press into parmesan mix coat well then place on a foil lined cookie sheet you may want to spray with pam so they don't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Plate and serve with some dip or as a side for grilled chicken breast or salmon.. enjoy 😊.
These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they are absolutely crispy, healthy (no deep-frying) and delicious.