Pizza Casserole (low carb). This is an adaptation of several recipes I found in some old church cookbooks. Most called for pasta, this one does not and is not missed according to my high carb eating husband. Look for pizza sauce that has no added sugars and one that is lowest in carb counts.
Either way, low carb casseroles are among the most common dishes I make for dinner. Making a meal is so much faster and easier when you only have to make one thing! Low carb pizza casserole is one of my favorites. You can have Pizza Casserole (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole (low carb)
- It’s 1 of large cauliflower head broke up into florets.
- It’s 2 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
If you're looking for other options, try chicken cordon bleu casserole, chicken bacon ranch casserole or pesto chicken casserole. Try a Philly-inspired low carb pizza casserole by topping it with peppers, mushrooms, a few onions, and some shaved steak. Or sausage and peppers for a Bronx-inspired flavor. You can also change up the sauce and turn this basic recipe into a gourmet keto low carb white pizza topped with spinach, bacon, blue cheese, and sliced tomatoes.
Pizza Casserole (low carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Combine olive oil and cauliflower in 9×13 pan and roast for 25 minutes..
- Spread marinara over cauliflower. Top with cheese, Italian seasoning and pepperoni..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
I love to have a low carb frozen pizza in my freezer for those days I don't feel like cooking. Having a low carb pizza casserole ready to. Brown the beef with the salt and pepper in a skillet over medium/high heat. Crock Pot Low Carb Pizza Casserole is outrageously cheesy and good. It's like a pizza without the crust.