Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chilled chinese-style noodles with yakisoba noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chilled chinese-style noodles with yakisoba noodles using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles:
- Get of packs Yakisoba noodles (or Chinese noodles).
- Make ready of Egg for usuyaki tamago.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Make ready of Ham.
- Get of each ○ Soy sauce, vinegar, ground sesame seeds.
- Get of each ○ Sesame oil, sugar.
- Take of ○ Doubanjiang (or yuzu pepper paste).
Steps to make Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles:
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a pot and cook the noodles for 1 to 2 minutes until transparent (or microwave with 2 tablespoons of water). Drain and rinse well in cold water to firm up the noodles..
- Season the egg with a little salt and pepper and make usuyaki tamago. Julienne the usuyaki tamago, as well as the ham and cucumber. (If you prefer, sprinkle the cucumber slices with salt and squeeze it out)..
- Mix the ○ ingredients together to make the sauce. Put the drained noodles, egg, cucumber and ham on a plate, and pour the sauce over all of it..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilled chinese-style noodles with yakisoba noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!