Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly). Looking for a quick and easy keto meal? Try these low carb chicken avocado cucumber nori rolls – get recipe here. Healthy keto fried chicken might sound like an oxymoron.
Just make sure not to use any vegetable oils (no corn, soybean, cottonseed or canola oils). One of my favorite ways to eat avocado is to stuff it with a salad of some sort. Chicken, tuna, you name it, I'll. You can have Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly)
- It’s 12 oz of cooked chicken – shredded and chopped.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- You need 1 of avocado – peeled, pitted, diced.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small squirt sriracha (optional).
If you love chicken and are looking for a tasty recipe that's easy to cook in the oven or on the grill, this low carb keto friendly chicken souvlaki is for you! #lowcarb #keto #ketofriendly #ketorecipe #chicken #chickenrecipe #recipes #dinner. And, it fit perfectly into my keto-friendly, low carb diet! Keto Thanksgiving: Recipes For A Delicious, Low-Carb Holiday Feast. Thanksgiving preparation is hard enough, add in dietary restrictions and.
Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) instructions
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half across the middle, then cut in half lengthwise to make quarters. Scoop seeds out of each quarter. Blot interior with paper towels to absorb any excess juices. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl mix together chicken and cream cheese until well blended (add sriracha here if desired). Gently fold in avocado. Some pieces will break up and blend into cream cheese. This is okay, I just try to leave some pieces in bigger chunks. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Blot insides of cucumber once more if necessary. Spoon desired amount of filling equally into each portion. You could end up with some leftover filling and this is okay, just fill another cuke! Serve with any sides you desire. Enjoy!.
- Alternate serving suggestion: Instead of making "torpedos" cut your cucumber into slices. Lay out on paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Top slices with chicken mixture and serve as a snack/appetizer!.
Low carb keto gluten-free chicken and dumplings are comfort in a bowl! This Instant Pot pressure cooker chicken and Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats (Low Carb, Gluten-Free). For gluten-free, low carb and keto recipes, the main issue with a traditional chicken and dumplings recipe is. Cucumber Avocado Salad is a delicious keto salad to enjoy as a BBQ side dish or just when you are craving guacamole on your low carb journey. It's easy to make avocado keto chicken salad without mayo simply by replacing it with mashed avocado.