Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grandad’s brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandad’s Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Grandad’s Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grandad’s brownies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandad’s Brownies:
- Prepare 50 g of raisins soaked in rum or OJ.
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of chocolate.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Take 260 g of Castor sugar.
- Make ready 120 g of plain flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Take 60 g of mini marshmallows or nuts.
Instructions to make Grandad’s Brownies:
- Soak raisins.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place butter and chocolate in a bowl, place over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift cocoa and flour and salt.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Pour in sifted flour mixture.
- Fold gently.
- Add raisins and marshmallows.
- Pour into a prepared, lined baking tray 20cmx20cm. Bake for 18 mins..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grandad’s brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!