Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake. We are back at it again with a delicious, creamy, and mouth watering chicken recipe! This juicy honey mustard skillet chicken is perfect for lunch or dinner. I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A wonderful throw-together baked chicken dinner that's really easy to make and it's healthy! All Reviews for Baked Honey Mustard Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, honey mustard chicken skillet bake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We are back at it again with a delicious, creamy, and mouth watering chicken recipe! This juicy honey mustard skillet chicken is perfect for lunch or dinner. I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come.
Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey mustard chicken skillet bake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Make ready 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- Take 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Get 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
For best results, place baking rack on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or foil to catch drippings. In a skillet, combine honey mustard sauce ingredients on medium heat and stir in chicken wings until. Mix together mustard, honey and garlic cloves in a small bowl. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
Steps to make Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 min.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 15 min.
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..
Spoon honey-mustard over the chicken and transfer pan to the oven. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken rescues me time and time again when I want something good for dinner but I don't really have a lot of time (or ingredients) on my hands. I often have a pot of. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The creamiest honey mustard chicken ever! Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food honey mustard chicken skillet bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!