Portuguese Fish Pasta.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, portuguese fish pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Portuguese Fish Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Portuguese Fish Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have portuguese fish pasta using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Portuguese Fish Pasta:
- Make ready 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of water.
- Take 1 of fish cube.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 300 ml of fish stock.
- Get 300 grams of pasta.
- Get 250 grams of fresh clams.
- Prepare 200 grams of raw prawns.
- Make ready 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Take of dried chilis.
- Get 1/2 of pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh mint, whole.
- Take 300 grams of any white fish, i.e. cod.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Portuguese Fish Pasta:
- You have to make the fish stock first, you can make it 24 hours in advance and set in fridge until needed or freeze it for longer..
- In a pot add the water, the prawns, a few dried chili's and a few onion skins. Bring to the boil and cook until the prawns have turned pink normally 4-5 at the most. Take of the heat and remove the prawns from the pot set aside. Remove the onion peels and discard..
- When the prawns have cooled down enough to handle. Peel the skin and heads and add all the discarded prawn peel, heads and chili's into a blitzer with half of the water. Blitz together very well. Set aside the now peeled prawns and the fish liquid to add to the pasta later..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan, then add the onion and garlic, fry for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until the onion becomes soft..
- Add the can of tomatoes, paste, chopped pepper, bay leaf, salt and parsley and stir. Simmer for another 5-6 minutes, add about 100ml of water and allow to simmer down stirring regularly..
- Add the stock cube and continue to simmer for another few minutes, then add the fish water and bring to boiling point..
- Add the pasta, add more water if required to reach just about half way of the pot and continue to cook for a further 8-10 minutes..
- Then add the fish pieces and clams, and continue to cook for another 5-8 minutes..
- Lastly, add the cooked prawns and the mint to the pot and stir..
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food portuguese fish pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!