Spicy Pollo Salad- Pizza Express.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy pollo salad- pizza express. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Pollo Salad- Pizza Express is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Pollo Salad- Pizza Express is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy pollo salad- pizza express using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pollo Salad- Pizza Express:
- Get 8 of rojito peppers.
- Take 3/4 of baby leaf salad.
- Take 2 tbsp of soft goats cheese with herbs.
- Make ready 305 g of chicken fillets (we used a spicy marinade).
- Take 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion sliced.
- Get 1 of red/yellow pepper sliced.
- Take of Balsamic glaze to drizzle.
- Prepare 6-8 of Lemon flavoured olives.
Steps to make Spicy Pollo Salad- Pizza Express:
- In a pan, on a medium heat, add the red onions, peppers and chicken. Cook until the peppers and onions are caramelised and the chicken is cooked through..
- Once the chicken has cooked, place on to a plate to cool. Once cool, slice the chicken.
- On a plate, add the salad leaves, olives, cooked onions/peppers and chicken..
- Add the rojito peppers, goats cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze..
- Serve as a main or a side salad..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy pollo salad- pizza express recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!