Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese. He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. I used three different cheese and a homemade cheese sauce to take this macaroni and cheese.
But don't worry, we'll break it down and take it step by step! Do not worry that the sauce seems runny when you add it to the noodles. The BEST homemade mac and cheese of your LIFE. You can have Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of Cooked noodles-your choice of noodle.
- It’s 3 packages of Shredded cheese-your favorite.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Milk-amount will depend on your size casserole dish you use.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chopped parsley.
Outrageously creamy and ultra cheesy and quick and easy!! This homemade mac and cheese sauce starts with a roux. It's a mixture of fat (usually butter) and flour that is used to create thick sauces. If you're looking for a freezer-friendly mac and cheese recipe check out my baked mac and cheese!
Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese instructions
- Boil noodles until done on stove top..
- Spray casserole dish with non stick cooking spray. Drain noodles..
- Began to layer noodles and cheese, end with lots of cheese on top-yum..
- Once you end with cheese, dab your butter around top. Add milk till you see it right at top. Do not cover top layer of cheese with milk..
- Salt, pepper and parsley. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hr. Check. Milk will soak Into noodles. Bake another 30 minutes, pull of foil and brown top layer of cheese. Mac is done when milk is no longer soupy..
What main dish goes well with mac and. This creamy, cheesy baked mac and cheese is a true crowd pleaser—they'll be requesting it for dinner every night! This Southern-inspired comfort food packs a wallop of homestyle flavors that both kids and adults will love. I doubled this homemade mac and cheese recipe because I was making it for a party. Some recipes caution against doubling recipes all at once, but this one worked just fine.