Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
The salsa verde is dead simple to make and the rest is assembly — a task that grows markedly easier each time you do it. Repeat with remaining tortillas, working quickly. For the full Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, salsa verde chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have salsa verde chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas:
- Make ready 1 cup of reduced fat four cheese mexican blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of light sour cream.
- Get 5 of large whole wheat tortillas.
- Make ready 2 cup of salsa verde (green chili).
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and shredded chicken.
- Make ready 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese (optional but so good).
Salsa verde, green chiles, leftover rotisserie chicken and Monterey Jack cheese make for the best weeknight enchiladas ever! And that's these weeknight green chicken enchiladas. It's super simple and easy to assemble, and you get to repurpose leftover rotisserie chicken. These Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas are made with a creamy and delicious filling, and smothered with cheese.
Steps to make Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas:
- Cook the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350..
- When chicken is almost done cooking; heat minced garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds..
- Add salsa Verde to the garlic and let heat all the way through..
- Add half cup of sour cream and half cup of cheese to the salsa Verde. Stir and turn down to low heat..
- Add cream cheese and break up clumps.
- Finish cooking chicken. Shred with two forks..
- Add shredded chicken to salsa Verde mix..
- Put half cup of chicken salsa Verde mix in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Add half cup of chicken mixture to 5 tortillas with the seams down. Use the other half cup of the sour cream and half cup of cheese to spread on top of the enchiladas..
- Bake for 20 min.
Mexican food is hands-down my favorite food of all time. I could live very happily with just a basket of chips and salsa, and a plate of enchiladas served to me daily. This chicken enchilada bake totally delivered, with one of my favorite tricks added right in to it: I snuck a little healthy in. Our favorite substitute is Kroger's Tomatillo Salsa Verde. It makes it's way onto my husband's over easy eggs and sour cream tortilla breakfast pretty much each and every morning.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salsa verde chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!