Homemade Mozzarella Sticks. Homemade Mozzarella Sticks are simple to make, and a wonderfully ooey gooey snack! Freezing them before frying is the secret for this recipe. I've always loved the ooey gooey stretchiness of a.
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Whisk in the milk, then set aside. Place the bread crumbs into a plastic bag, and set aside. You can cook Homemade Mozzarella Sticks using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
- It’s of Cheese String (aka. Cheese Sticks) or Cheese Block..
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
In this instructable I will show you how to make Mozzarella Sticks. This recipe for homemade mozzarella sticks is really easy to make, if I can. Homemade Mozzarella Sticks In The Air Fryer. One of my all-time favorite appetizers is mozzarella sticks!
Homemade Mozzarella Sticks step by step
- If your using cheese string (aka. cheese sticks) cut them in half. If you are using a cheese block, cut the cheese into smaller rectangles..
- Set up your 3 sperate cooking stations. 1st) 1 cup of flour. 2nd) Wisk your 2 eggs together. 3rd) Combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Dip your cheese pieces into the flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs, then eggs again, then breadcrumbs again..
- Heat oil in deep pan or deep fryer. Cook until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dip!!.
I love the crispy outside and the warm, gooey inside. Homemade mozzarella sticks always seem to have the perfect amount of crunch paired with ooey With just a few ingredients and a couple steps, you can have a basket of warm mozzarella sticks that. Homemade Mozzarella Sticks are perfect for a party or game day. Gooey and melty on the inside and golden and crunchy on the outside, they're addicting! Experience the Airfyer wow factor by learning how to make homemade mozzarella sticks.