Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas. Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Watch us make this easy enchilada recipe. It's quick and easy cheesy chicken enchiladas.
There are dozens of variants of this recipe, today I chose to prepare the chicken version. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it can be prepared with chicken steak residue, so it's a good way to recycle food scraps! All of these only begin to describe these Enchiladas made with the help of Progresso Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life.
Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Watch us make this easy enchilada recipe. It's quick and easy cheesy chicken enchiladas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 6 of Ortega whole wheat wraps.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of tomato sauce, divided.
- Get 1 of guacamole.
- Get 3/4 cup of cheese, grated.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
One word comes the closest, delicious. I've not made a meal this easy in quite awhile and I was excited with the results when I was finished with these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor or satisfaction.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside..
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier)..
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy..
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan..
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps..
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
As I sat at my desk and stared at the computer, my hope started to quickly fade. Keywords: BEST Chicken Enchilada Recipe, chicken enchilada recipe, chicken enchiladas, easy chicken enchiladas, enchiladas. I quadruple it and store the extra in gallon bags laid flat in the freezer for super quick thawing. I haven't bought a single can of enchilada sauce since finding this. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick and easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!