Bacon and Cheese Muffins. A delicious savory muffin – great for breakfast on the go, or serve with soup or salad. You can also substitute minced ham for the bacon, if you like. Note to World Tour participants – this recipe is typical of the fresh cheese and farm fresh ingredients found in Wisconsin – the MidWestern U.
They freeze very well too so also good for on the go snack times. We take a savory bacon-and-cheese muffin and bake an egg in it. Place a peeled egg into each cup on top of the batter and press it slightly into the batter. You can cook Bacon and Cheese Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Cheese Muffins
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 60 ml of ◎Milk.
- Prepare 80 grams of ◎Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- It’s 3 of to 4 slices Bacon.
- You need 50 grams of Processed cheese.
- You need 1 of Powdered cheese and coarsely ground black pepper.
Then you up the stakes again – by making them in muffin tins. The added benefit is that you can make stacks of these Cheese and Bacon Muffin Tin Hash Browns at the same time so it's great to feed a crowd. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. I believe bacon is the language of love when it comes to most males, and I happen to like bacon too.
Bacon and Cheese Muffins instructions
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips. If you want recognizable chunks of cheese in the finished muffin, cut into 1 cm cubes. The muffins are best with both large and small chunks of cheese scattered throughout the batter..
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1 minute to melt..
- Add the ingredients marked ◎ into the melted butter from Step 2, and stir together about 3 times with a whisk. Let the mixture rest for 1-2 minutes. The baking powder will react and release bubbles..
- Add 1/3 of the sifted flour. Stir with the whisk 10 times. Over mixing is absolutely forbidden!.
- Add the remaining flour and the cheese and bacon from Step 1. Roughly stir in with a rubber spatula 5-6 times. Over mixing is still forbidden!.
- Using a lightly oiled spoon, transfer the finished batter into a muffin tin lined with paper liners. Top the muffins with powdered cheese and black pepper..
- Bake in a 200℃ oven for 20-25 minutes..
You want to know the best way. Bacon, Egg, Cheese, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Sous Vide Egg Bites Bites Keto Chaffles (Waffles) Keto Cinnamon Rolls Keto Blueberry Muffins. Cheese and Bacon Muffins are one recipe you really need to know by heart! We used Bertolli Light in Taste Olive Oil in this recipe and couldn't be happier with the way the subtle olive flavour added to the. Make these in a full-size muffin tin for a more substantial snack.