Teriyaki Chicken Pizza. This slightly sweet chicken pizza has been a requested meal among my family since coming up with the recipe some years ago. We are making a Japanese-inspired Pizza with our teriyaki chicken recipe. This teriyaki flavor Japanese-style pizza is so delicious!
Creating A Fusion: Chicken Teriyaki Pizza. To go with our teriyaki chicken, we also topped the pizza with cabbage and carrots to create an imitation Asian slaw as the veggie element. This Teriyaki Chicken Pizza is a great way to change up pizza night with a teriyaki and pineapple twist.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Chicken Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This slightly sweet chicken pizza has been a requested meal among my family since coming up with the recipe some years ago. We are making a Japanese-inspired Pizza with our teriyaki chicken recipe. This teriyaki flavor Japanese-style pizza is so delicious!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Pizza:
- Prepare 1 of large Pizza Base *Try my ‘Super Quick Pizza Base’.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms OR Button Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Onion.
- Get 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- Make ready 1/4 sheet of Toasted Nori *cut into fine strips.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Chicken.
- Get 350-400 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar *optional.
This teriyaki chicken pizza recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for kid-friendly family suppers. Ingredients include prebaked pizza crust, teriyaki sauce, cooked chicken and bacon. Bring one of Japan's favourite flavours to one of the UK's favourite fast foods with this teriyaki chicken pizza recipe. If you love chicken pizza, but not the carbs, then this cheesy meal is for you.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Pizza:
- Combine Mirin, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar (*optional) in a small bowl. Lightly season Chicken with Salt..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Transfer to a plate and cut into small pieces..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Thinly spread Japanese Mayonnaise over the Pizza Base. Mix Mushrooms slices and Chicken pieces with the sauce, and scatter over the Pizza Base evenly. Add finely chopped Onion and Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until nice browned. Sprinkle with shredded Toasted Nori and enjoy..
As for this pizza – I used leftover chicken teriyaki and our no fail pizza dough. Toss on some onion and bacon and boom! This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. If you love chicken pizza, but not the carbs, then this cheesy meal is for you.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki chicken pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!