Bri's Enchilada Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bri's enchilada chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bri's Enchilada Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bri's Enchilada Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bri's enchilada chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bri's Enchilada Chicken:
- Prepare of Enchilada Sauce ( small your choice on brand and heat preference).
- Take of Bag of chicken parts (I used Leg Quarters).
- Prepare of Red Onion.
- Make ready of Green Peppers.
- Get of oregano, paprika, salt, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and garlic powder.
Steps to make Bri's Enchilada Chicken:
- After washing chicken, place chicken in a large baking dish. Coat chicken with all herbs and spices until fully coated..
- Pour enchilada sauce over chicken. Slice Peppers and Onions length wise. Place on top of chicken..
- Bake at 350°F for 1hour or until chicken is falling of the bone..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bri's enchilada chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!