Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese.
You can cook Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese
- It’s of whole pork tenderloin, trimmed of any silver skin.
- You need of thin bacon.
- It’s of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of large egg.
- It’s of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- It’s of tablesppon butter.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of For Garnish.
- You need of fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare of green onions sliced.
Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Cut pork into 1 inch slices and flatten to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cook bacon on a large skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside for later. Reserve pan and drippings bacon was cooked in.
- In a bowl whisk eggs and lemon until blended.
- On a plate combine romano cheese, sriracha, italian seasoning and pepper to taste.
- Dip each pork slice first in egg.
- Then coat with romano cheese mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in the skillet bacon was cooked in until hot and cook each coated pork slice until golden removing to foil lined pan as soon as golden.
- Top each slice with some cheddar cheese, divide bacon, crumbled on top.
- Place in the hot oven just to melt cheese about 2 to 4 minutes. Don't overcook for juicy pork. Plate or place on platter garnished with basil and green onions.