Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot breakfast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot breakfast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Breakfast:
- Get 12 each of Eggs.
- Get 30 oz of Bag of Frozen Hash Browns.
- Prepare 1 lb of Sausage, Browned & Drained.
- Take 8 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 8 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
Instructions to make Crockpot Breakfast:
- Spray your Crockpot with non-stick spray..
- Layer hash browns, cooked sausage, and cheeses 2 or 3 times..
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper..
- Drizzle over top..
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8-10..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!