Shrimp and Kale Pasta. Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti with Buttery Kale. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente according to package directions.
Making pesto out of leafy greens is a great way to pack lots of veggies into each serving of pasta. While traditional pesto uses basil, a kale pesto is equally hearty and fresh, plus it's loaded with antioxidants and protein. Make the pesto in advance if you're short on time and store it in the. You can have Shrimp and Kale Pasta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Kale Pasta
- You need of Shrimp and Kale.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of capers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped kalamata olives.
- It’s 12 ounces of shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of marsala wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crispy chopped bacon pieces.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cream.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter divided.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need As needed of shredded Parmesan cheese for topping.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 8 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Fortunately, there was kale and scallions in the basket and kale in the freezer — and all of that was the perfect start to this Summer Pasta with Shrimp and Kale recipe. A note on the shrimp: I always keep bags of raw shrimp in the freezer and it's a cinch to defrost them under cool running water in the sink. This seafood pasta is not only comforting and delicious but also nutritious and packed with good stuff. Stir in shrimp or keep separate, remove from the heat and keep warm.
Shrimp and Kale Pasta instructions
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package..
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta..
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break..
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Two minutes before the pasta is set to be done, add the greens to the water. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Enjoy this clean eating Shrimp And Kale Salad for dinner tonight! It's been a long time since I've eaten kale.