Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, seafood lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Seafood Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook seafood lasagna using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Lasagna:
- Take 1 of Green Onion (diced).
- Get 1 of medium Onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Get 8 oz of Clam Juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 LB of Scallops (small).
- Make ready 1 Lb of Shrimp (small).
- Get 2 Lb of Crab meat (imitation or real).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Get 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 12 of Lasagna noodles (cooked).
- Take 2 cups of Cottage cheese (lasagna style).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 2 Tbsp of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Seafood Lasagna:
- In large skillet, saute onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab, old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes stirring gently. Drain, saving liquid, and setting seafood mixture aside..
- In large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stirring flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid slowly to the saucepan to create a smooth roux. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove from Heat, stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until well Incorporated. Remove one cup of sauce for later..
- Add Seafood mixture to the white sauce mixture in saucepan and stir gently..
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parsley, and egg. Stir well..
- Time to build. Place half of the sauce that was taken out earlier on bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles. Add some of the seafood mixture in an even layer. 3 more noodles. Now layer the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella on. (Pic. 1). 3 more noodles, and another layer of seafood mixture. Last 3 noodles, now spread the remainder of the reserved white sauce on top, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes and cheese is starting to brown and bubble. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting..
- Side Note: I had leftover seafood mixture so I cooked up some manicotti noodles and used the remaining mixture for stuffing them. Baked at 350°F for 15 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food seafood lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!