Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together, perfect for those busy weeknights! This shrimp pasta comes together so easily with just a handful of pantry ingredients. Ground Beef Tomato Soup Pasta Recipes.
Spicy pasta, run fasta when you eat pasta. #Norway#Swede#PinayinNorway#Sweetbasil#pasta. Quick and easy, ham and peas with pasta, cream, and Parmesan. Quick and easy, ham and peas with pasta, cream, and Parmesan. You can have Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- Prepare 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- You need 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Season salt.
- Prepare of Onion salt.
- It’s of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
By learning to use simple ingredients correctly, you can take regular old hamburgers from boring to delicious. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. This can be used to season hamburger and any other kind of meat. Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger instructions
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
Peel and finely dice onion and garlic. Drain pasta and toss with arugula sauce. Transfer to plates and serve sprinkled with plenty of Parmesan. All Reviews for Pasta with Peas, Ham and Parmesan Cheese. Put pasta into a microwavable dish large enough to give you a little room for stirring and tossing.