Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️ using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️:
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger root, crushed.
- Get 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Get 250 ml of boiling water (1 cup).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of black tea leaves (darjeeling or earl grey works best).
- Take 200 ml of milk (1 cup).
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
Steps to make Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️:
- Mix the cloves, cardamom, ginger and cinnamon together, ensuring the cloves and ginger are ground to a fine consistency..
- Boil the spice mix with a small amount of water (~50 ml, 1/4 cup), then let simmer..
- In a separate pot, brew the tea leaves in the boiling water (200ml) for several minutes. Then add the milk and bring to just before boiling (bubbles forming on the surface) for about 20 seconds..
- Pour the tea mixture into your cup or teapot through a sieve to strain out the tea leaves..
- Add the sugar (optional, to taste) and the spice mix (through a sieve, or cloth) to your tea. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!