Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, soy milk matcha pudding. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have soy milk matcha pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding:
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- Get 3 TBSP of Sugar.
- Take 2 TSP of MATCHA Green Tea Powder.
- Make ready 200 ml of Soy Milk.
- Get 100 ml of Whole Milk.
Instructions to make Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding:
- Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time..
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. boil and stir about 1 minute. Remove from heat..
- Pour into each cup. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, if you like..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soy milk matcha pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!