Baked Four-cheese Spagettii. Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well and spread the spaghetti on a baking sheet; let cool. Let cool slightly before cutting into squares and serving.
Looking for more spaghetti squash dinners? Make sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Super yummy Four cheese spaghetti squash recipe. these baked spaghetti squash bowls stuffed with four cheese and garlic sauce are extremely delicious and. You can cook Baked Four-cheese Spagettii using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Four-cheese Spagettii
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles ( u can use any other type).
- It’s 4 quart of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Meat balls ( or hamburger). Optianial.
- Prepare of cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
Let cool slightly before cutting into squares and serving. Baked Four Cheese Spaghetti With Italian Sausage. This easy, cheesy, Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese is a healthier take on mac and cheese! Have been looking for a baked spaghetti, other than spaghetti pie–which I already make–and found this variation which I have changed to suit my own tastes.
Baked Four-cheese Spagettii instructions
- Boil ur water in a pan.
- Add spaghetti cook till reboots or designated tenderness.
- Drain the water.
- Take the meat balls or hamburger and cook it.
- After that's done add the meatballs and sauce to the noddles then stirr.
- After u stir it all up put it in a baking dish or casserole dish add the cheese.
- Put in the oven at 400 degrees.
- Bake for ten minutes then take out.
You can make so many amazing recipes with a spaghetti squash and this baked four cheese garlic spaghetti squash dish is absolutely one of them. CLICK HERE to Get the Recipe. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. Mix in spaghetti to egg mixture and toss to coat. Place half the spaghetti mixture into baking dish.